- If an advance payment was agreed in the contract, for the disbursement of the corresponding money, a FR-JUR-005 Advance Payment Investment Plan from must be filled in.
We have made this space available for you, so that you can know and consult the information required in each one of the stages of the processes carried out with VÍA 40 EXPRESS.
The stages of the contracting process are listed below:
Invitation to quote V40E
Offer submission Contractor / Supplier
Award / Contracting order V40E
Commencement of activities V40E and Contractor / Supplier
Liquidation Contractor / Supplier
- In every stage, all service providers and special product suppliers (water, construction or prefabricated materials, lights, asphalt, fuel and chemical products, wood) must meet the specifications set forth in FR-QSE-112 Contractor or Supplier Checklist as established by the procurement analyst and service analyst.
- Equipment used by the staff must comply with the current standards and the identity manual of the ANI. This must be manufactured with materials that guarantee protection against the risks identified by the contractor.
- Signage for the execution of activities must meet the requirements set forth in the 2015 Road Signage Manual issued by the Ministry of Transport. The Concessionaire has developed the PT-O&M-001 Road Safety Protocol. This document may be consulted so that you learn the minimum signage requirements established by VÍA 40 EXPRESS.
- The billing statement template is a document that we have designed as a guideline to show the basic aspects required by the Concessionaire for advance payments or other payments for which it is required.
- Take into account the PR-QSE-018 entry and visit authorization procedure and submit to the Concessionaire the information required in it. Fill in the FR-QSE-013 Entry Request for all cases in which you will commence activities or require entry to any area of the road corridor during visits. Please attach the annexes required and listed in the same document.
- Follow the necessary requirements for the induction. Remember that inductions take place only from Monday to Friday at 8:00 a.m.
- Submit the required activity execution reports on a timely manner. These shall be submitted within the first 3 days of the month following the performance of the works.
- For all services, it is mandatory to sign and submit the FR-APR-008 Minutes of Progress before submitting the invoices. Upon receipt of the Minutes, the Concessionaire will issue an Entry Sheet and inform via email the moment in which the supplier is authorized to submit the invoices.
- Maintain constant communication with the Contract Supervisor. Issue the minutes of commencement, minutes of progress and minutes of receipt in a timely manner.